Thursday, December 16, 2010




A few months ago I stumbled upon a blog called Anna With Love and was touched by the amazing talent of this really sweet lady. Through her photography I can visit countries I've never visited and see sites I've never seen. Her photos are soft and vintage and just so beautiful! Here's a little bit more about this wonderful artist/photographer!

"During the day I work for a specialty television channel and although I love my job, it is very demanding and sometimes lacks the creative aspect which I always had in my life. Finally after having coffee with a friend…we found ourselves having the same conversation we always do…that we didn’t feel “creative” or “inspired”. We decided to take action instead of endlessly and pointlessly complaining.

So, I created Anna With Love a few months ago and it has been my blissful escape, a way to get my creative juices flowing and have something that is entirely my own to be proud of. Although my career for now is in film and television, photography is definitely my passion. Asking me to not take photos is like asking a fish not to swim…it’s just not possible
.

***********************

Are you as in awe of Anna's photos as I am? Please let her know what you appreciate about her work in the comments section. I know she would love your feedback. :)

7 comments:

  1. I think Anna is right, we do need our creative outlets, if we don't, life is just a series of routines that we have to get through. I just love how simple things are captured and forever they will leave an unique impression to the viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!! What a wonderful pics!!!!!!!!!! i'm loving with this!!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing Vicki!!!!!
    Wonderful weekend, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, these are fantastic! i cant even pick a favorite. great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much again Vicki, this made my day! Your blog always inspires me! xoxo

    Thank you all for the sweet comments, it means so much to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is suppose to be summer down here in Australia, but somehow the sky decided to let go some rain and wind. I decided to do some clicks and your blog has definitely made my chilly Sunday evening :) This warm feeling can't be described with words. It's the best feeling ever. Thank you Vicki and Anna for sharing these amazing arts. Have a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Delicia! What a sweet thing to say. :) We've been having lots of rain and wind where I live (Seattle, Washington), too.

    Merry Christmas everyone!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki