Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spicing Up Your Fall Wardrobe

1. The Sartorialist, 2. City Chic Fashion, 3. Ravelry, 4. Cardigan

I can get kind of stuck in a rut of wearing solids and not making my warddrobe a little more interesting by mixing patterns and colors. For some reason, I'm really drawn to all of these photos and am challengning myself to spice it up a little by wearing various patterns and colors all in the same outfit!

How about you? Are you one of the brave ones that mix it up a bit or do you succumb to wearing solids with solids?





2 comments:

  1. Love this collage Vicki, especially the bangles. Nowadays I bought many accessories to spice up my plain and solid dresses :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki