Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Warm Welcome to Gloaming Designs!




What does "gloaming" mean you ask? Well, I had no idea so I looked it up. Definition of GLOAMING from Websters Dictionary is "Twilight or Dusk". Such a beautiful way to say it though, don't ya think? ;)

Anyways, Abigail from Gloaming Designs is one of my latest sponsors! I adore her vintage French shop on Etsy and am honored to have her here. She carries the sweetest antique and handmade items and displays them in such an eye-pleasing way. If you have a few minutes, you can visit her shop HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Bonjour Vicki :) I am grateful to discover Abigail's little shop, so much softness and beauty ! And I really appreciate discovering creative souls living in France :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. off to abigails shop ~ i adore the eggcup pincushion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so beautiful... first i love these colours... always think about romance, lace and vintage kind of lives :) and i also find "gloaming" to be such an exquisite word! ;) good luck abigail with your sales!! :) and may you both have a happy holiday season! twiggs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki