Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Friday!





Images by Me

So how was your week? Ready for the weekend? I work from home, so one day can kind of blurr into the next and by the time the weekend comes I'm ready to get out of the house and do something. Our Saturday's looking pretty quiet, but on Sunday we're going to Seattle for a volunteer appreciation event. As always, I'll take my camera along and hopefully find a few interesting things to photograph.

There's a few things I wanted to tell you about today! Next Wednesday I'll be posting an interview with One Love Photo. I had the honor of driving to her home and talking to her "in person". Really sweet and genuine lady.

Also, I'll be having a surprise guest post...I haven't done that in a while and I'm really looking forward to it.

And, lastly, I wanted to share some good news with you. My photos have been accepted into Getty Images, Echo Images, and Arcangel! I feel so inadequate and not sure they're good enough to be in an online stock library. At the same time, I'm thankful and humbled because it's a huge honor. Anyways, I just wanted to share my good news with you. :)

Have a great weekend! Do something just for YOU...you deserve it. xo

13 comments:

  1. I love these images!! Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki! That is great news that your images will become stock images, what a great accomplishment! You totally deserve it b/c your images are BEAUTIFUL! I aspire to one day be able to take photos as stunning as yours! From this set I LOVE the thread/butterflies and the vintage suitcase one! so fun! can't wait to see what treasures u find in seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Sandy and Erin! I checked out your blog, Sandy, and it's great! Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing your photos, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your photos! Thats wonderful news. The colors in your pictures are the perfect hue...
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! And I love the 4 photos in today's post! Love them. Each individually, as well as all together.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news! Your images are definitely worthy of recognition! The suitcases photo is my favorite. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with your pictures - it's great news! good weekend from a seattle friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your photos!! so happy about your good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got back from visiting One Love Photo and I can't wait for the interview! I WISH I had images even a quarter as gorgeous as these from my wedding. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant news ! Bravo ! I want to see more of your photos on your blog !!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love LOVE these photos! especially the one with the suitcases!
    Would be happy to post in the next week or two. Just let me know a few days beforehand!
    anna.liesemeyer@gmail.com

    Will most likely do a color themed post:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki