Image by Believer9
O.k., it looks like I've been "tagged"! My task is to tell you 10 things about myself. This is a little out of my comfort zone but that's o.k. You're a great group of people and I'm sure you won't be too hard on me. ;)
1. When I was I was in pre-school I remember going door to door in my neighborhood with a little red wagon full of tiny frogs. I sold them for 5 cents a piece! I was a small business owner even then. ;)
2. I moved 12 times growing up and went to nine different schools. My Dad wasn't in the service, we just had a bit of "gypsy" in us.
3. When I was in elementary and junior high school, I was a bit of a trouble maker. I loved to talk in class, get into water fights in the halls, sing loud on the bus, etc.....every teacher's and bus drivers nightmare.
4. I'm married to my best friend and have three older kids. They're 22, 20, and 17. I got married when I was 12. Just kidding.
5. I've had some troubling neurological symptoms over the last 8 years. Doctors think it's MS (Multiple Sclerosis) but we're just waiting for more evidence on my MRI.
6. I love ART and CHILDREN and have taught art classes in the past. I teach about famous artists and then we create projects based on that famous artists style.
7. One of my favorite things to do is to take country drives. Even before I had a camera, I just loved taking a drive with my windows rolled down and the country music turned up...yes, I like country music. lol.
8. I love coffee, cheese, and chocolate!
9. I hate hotel sheets and I'm nervous about extreme heights.
10. I love everybody and make friends easily....hope that's not bragging.
Have a great day, friends, and thanks for listening to me ramble. xo