Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pastel Petals





One thing I love about assisting Rachel Follett in curating for her online gallery, Lovely Clusters, is that I get to spend waaaayyyyy too much time browsing Etsy to find sellers for the site. One seller I discovered a few days ago is "Pastel Petals". Their work is so delicate, whimsical, and romantic. The designer of this beautiful jewelry is from Singapore. Here's what she says about herself and her shop:

"I'm just a simple woman, who loves making beautiful things since young. Glad that I found Etsy, a little space to share my handmade creations.

My other loves:

*Dogs, my heart always melt when I see a puppy. My first dog was a Bichon Frise, still have many vivid memories and will always remember her fondly.

*Travel, my favourite destinations so far, Venice and Japan.

*Nature, from simple things like a cool rainy day, to the grandeur of the Grand Canyon. My wish is to be able to see Aurora Borealis one day.

*Music, all kinds, mostly soft rock, ballads, pops, retro, new age etc.

*Dance


If you have a free moment and want to get absorbed in beauty, check out her Etsy Shop!

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki