Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Call for Artists!!!

Image by John-Morgan

If you're an artist and would like to submit your work to be featured on Simply Hue during the first week of November, please send me a link to your shop or website at matissecolor@gmail.com I wish I was able to feature everyone who enters, but I'll be choosing 20 artists this time around. Here are a few simple guidelines:

1. Your artwork can be in any medium but needs to fit the basic aesthetic of Simply Hue (Andy Warhol paintings would be exempt. lol.).

* Please note that this is a spotlight on artists. I'll be featuring photographers in January. :)

2. Send me a link to your website and/or shop (no attachments, please) and if your work is selected, I'll choose 3-4 of your pieces to post.

3. The deadline to contact me is next Wednesday, October 24th.

4. Winners will be announced Friday, October 26th in a post on Simply Hue! (I won't be contacting you individually.)


And that's about it! If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section below. :)

4 comments:

  1. I loved the photographers, so can't wait to see the artists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Erin! I'm looking forward to it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yah! Cant wait to see who you pick. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea! i dont know if you would consider my shop because i have way more photography than artwork, but you can take a look and decide. if you look under the paintings/art section:

    www.violetbella.etsy.com

    peace,
    laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki