Friday, May 8, 2009

Colorful World!

Beautiful Images by Ibleo




Well, the weekend if finally here! I hope it holds some good things for you. I'm leaving in awhile for a series of medical tests (o,yippee!) and these colorful photos are just what I needed this morning. I'm in awe of the beauty and color in this world! So much of life doesn't go "just as planned", but nature has a way of reminding you that there's still alot to be grateful for.

Enjoy your weekend......see you here on Monday! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the blue green background with a little texture. Just enough color to bring it all together. Its beautiful and unique. Just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very sweet of you, Heather. :) I like it, too. It reminds me of a turquiose stone. Thanks, as always, for your kind comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki