Thursday, December 6, 2012

HANDCRAFTED FELT BEAUTIES BY THE SCARLET CORD


Well, hi!  Just thought I'd pop in to introduce you to the lovely creations of Kris Keese from The Scarlet Cord on Etsy.  I'm in such awe of her talent! Kris uses needles and felt to sculpture birds and various kinds of wildlife and adds a bit of whimsy to her creations with various mixed media objects such as beads, crystals, recycled wool fabric, and lace.  I love how delicate her work is!  And each piece is truly timeless.

Love your work, Kris, and I'm so honored to feature you on my blog.   :)

2 comments:

  1. Vicki, Thank you for the wonderful feature. I am so honored to be a part of your beautiful blog. It has been fun looking through your past posts and your incredible photos. I love your ferris wheels!

    Best Wishes,

    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki