Friday, December 7, 2012

GIVE THE GIFT OF CREATIVITY FOR 2013!



Good morning!  Hope you've had a good week.  I imagine you're looking forward to the weekend?  I haven't been feeling well the last couple of weeks but am feeling a little better today and am looking forward to doing some holiday shopping tomorrow and going out for pizza with family on Sunday.  :)

Sooooo .... I'm really excited to announce that I'm offering RAINING UMBRELLAS GIFT CERTIFICATES this holiday season!!  If you have a creative person in your life and you want to encourage and motivate them on their creative journey, this is the perfect gift.  I'm so proud and honored to be able to teach this inspiring e-course and would love to have you (yes, you can purchase a certificate for yourself or have someone purchase one for YOU) or your friend join me for the next session of Raining Umbrellas on January 14th!

PRE-REGISTRATION is also open so if you'd like to sign up early or purchase a gift certificate (just $59 for now...the price goes up to $79 in January), please visit my E-COURSE PAGE.  Simply choose a registration option, "Gift Certificate" or "Pre-registration", and Pay Pal will lead you through the very easy payment steps.  After I receive your payment I'll send you a confirmation e-mail, the course Syllabus, and (if you purchased the gift certificate) an attached certificate for you to fill out and gift wrap for your recipient.  Hope to see you in January!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki