Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Sweet Thing Blog








I've just added a new blog to my blogroll!  It's called "Sweet Thing" and boy is the name fitting!  It's such an intriguing and interesting place to visit and challenges me to be more diligent with my blog and to personalize it even more.  Jessie, the talented lady behind Sweet Thing, is a photographer and a graphic designer with a very keen eye for beauty.  I love her section on "how to's and recipes"!  She's a lover of fashion, photography, and home design...so basically....she's my kindred spirit.  ;)

If you visit her blog, let me know what you think!  xo



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the referral. Will have to check it out. However, you are not too shabby, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Liza...what a nice thing to say. I needed to hear that today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, always nice to learn about a new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog!

    I, I follow, I follow you... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki