Image from House to Home UK
Good morning everyone. :) I have kind of a fun announcement to make! I'm accepting DIY submissions for an upcoming e-course that I'm putting together. A large focus of this exciting new online course will be do-it-yourself art, sewing, photography, and craft projects and I would love to have women from all around the world teaching them.
HERE ARE A FEW GUIDELINES:
1. You can e-mail all of your submissions to me at email@example.com (feel free to submit up to 3 projects).
2. It would be ideal if you could send a finished DIY article (with clear precise directions) to me along with high quality, bright, step-by-step photos (in jpeg. format). If this isn't possible right now, please just send your ideas along with examples of how your photos would look in a blog post.
3. I'm looking for all sorts of creative DIY project ideas including handcrafts, art/illustration, sewing, and photography. Your project should be beginning to intermediate level to accommadate most students. Feel free to send me ideas for each.
4. In the end I'll choose just 8-12 crafters and their projects. NOTE: This is not a paid opportunity but will give you, your talents, and your shop (if you have one) exposure. I'll also offer each chosen artist/crafter three months of ad space on Simply Hue!
5. The last day to submit your DIY project is March 15th. I'll contact you personally if I decide to use your project. :)
6. E-course start date to be announced. :)
Thanks so much for participating! This will be fun!!!