Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Evolving Decorating Tastes


1 ~ Little Brown Pen, 2 ~ Esther and Harper, 3 ~ Very Lily, 4 ~ The Door Stop, 5 ~ Uncommon, 6 ~ Very Lily

Good morning! I have decorating on the brain a lot lately and thought I'd show you a few of the things I've been eyeing on Etsy (I actually just purchased the vintage mirror this morning!) It's funny how our styles evolve. When we first got married I would say my decorating style was Scandinavian. Then we went to Mission Style because of our old 1918 Craftsman Bungalow, and now I'm leaning towards a French Country/relaxed beach theme (I can't decide). Who am I?! Just kidding...I think it's natural that our styles change as we grow and change, don't you?

Has your decorating style evolved over the years? I'd love to hear about it! xx





1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki