Monday, November 14, 2011

A Contemporary Rustic Home






Happy Monday (are Monday's seriously ever "happy")! I'm blogging a little late in the afternoon today, but I figure better late than never. Sorry to sound like Mr. Scrooge about Monday's. I'm speaking from my own experience, and why I was late blogging, today. This is the first day of the 2nd. Autumn session of Raining Umbrellas and something went terribly wrong with the e-course website. I had to completely trash the old e-course blog and set up a new one. I am not even close to being a web designer or technically inclined person for that matter, so this was no easy task! I'm thankful, though, that I managed to get a new blog up and running, but without some of the bells and whistles. I can already tell this is going to be a really fun 4 weeks (regardless of the technical issues) because there are so many nice, talented ladies joining in. :)

O.k., about these home photos. ha, ha. I am so drawn to interiors that have rustic along with new and white with splashes of color everywhere. I'm having so much fun choosing things for our new home and developing the style and these photos have given me even more ideas. I can just hear my husband groaning right now.

Is this a place you could live in? I'd love to know what you think!



6 comments:

  1. All I can think about when I look at all that white (though it is very lovely) is my grandson's little hands all over everything. Nope, would not work in my real world, though again, it is rather lovely.

    I totally get you on the technical thing.

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I love white, I know it would never be something to last long in my home. And I don't even have kids, yet! Just a husband that is preparing me for them. ;-)

    Love that bathroom, though, as simple as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bathroom! Not sure what it is about it... but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous home. I reckon I could live there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the wood with white Vicki, especially that dark wall! I'm sorry you had so much trouble with the Raining Umbrellas blog, but I think it's just perfect as it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki