Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sign up with a friend for a huge discount!!!



Good morning! Any fun plans for your weekend? I think I'll keep pretty busy unpacking and organizing today and hope to squeeze in some time to draw and take a couple of photos.

So, just wanted to pop in and let you know that I'm offering my first special ever for Raining Umbrella's E-course! I'd love to see friends take the course together, so if you and a buddy sign up, you'll both receive 20 dollars off! Just follow THIS LINK and these simple directions:

When you arrive at the e-course page you will see the words "Your Choices". Click on the dropdown menu and you will be given two options. Option #1 is "Just YOU" and Option #2 is "YOU and a friend". Click "YOU and a friend" and you'll be set. The normal cost of this fun and inspiring creativity e-course is $69 each. If you sign up with a friend, you will pay only $50.00 each .... nearly twenty dollars off per person!

No more excuses. It's time to do something JUST FOR YOU (and well, for your friend, too). :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki