Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The New Lovely Clusters Fall/Winter Catalog





The very sweet and talented Rachel Follett of Lovely Clusters has done it again! She's put together another beautifully romantic catalog to display all the lovely items in her online market place. I was flattered when she asked me to choose a few of my favorite items on the site for her to feature in it (last image).

If you've never visited Rachel's online marketplace, you might want to wait until you have a large chunk of time...you will probably want to spend hours clicking on all the links and discovering new artists, designers, and photographers!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki! Love your blog! Quick question... Do you by any chance know where I can get or what the name of the script used in this post was?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby! Thanks for the compliment. :) It's called either "Courier" or "Courier New". I have a friend who did the html for my blog so I'm not really sure where she got the font from. Sorry I can't help more. Have a good day today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Vicki! Love your favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Rachel! You did a beautiful job. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki