Monday, October 3, 2011

Food Photography by Cannelle et Vanille




Good morning....how was your weekend? I feel like I have nothing too exciting to share about ours. It was another weekend of unpacking and organizing our condo. I did order a couple of cool retro lamps, though. I'll be posting photos of our home (including the lamps) within a week or two. I'm having so much fun finding good deals and choosing the accessories for it!

In between running around like a chicken with my head cut off, I've been daydreaming about getting into food styling photography. There's just something about fresh ingredients arranged artfully on a rustic wood surface or a crisp white backdrop that's so appealing to me. These images by Cannelle et Vanille are "drool worthy", don't you think? She really has some lovely photos on her site ... not only food photos but gorgeous images of her travels and sweet nostalgic photos of her children.

I'm in the need of some new Fall recipes. Have any personal favorites? Feel free to share your favorite Fall recipes in the comments section below. :)

Have a great new week everyone! xo

3 comments:

  1. Makes you want to get in the kitchen and make something pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does, doesn't it? Thanks for your comment, Lisa. Your art is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gostei do vosso blog, parabéns.
    http://youtu.be/f4f5LXlBpCI

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki