Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dreamy Images by Corrie Bond




Every couple of months I just have this urge to post photos from one of my favorite photograhers, Corrie Bond. Her photos have such a romantic and nostalgic mood to them. I just want to step right into the photos. The above images, especially, are photos that I can relate to. We live in a small country town with rustic barns and fences and miles of grassy fields. I'm by far a country girl at heart (even though I love visiting the city) so our move to Kirkland, Washington, is going to be a little bit of a stretch for me. Last time we went there to check out the area, I asked my husband to drive me to the closest piece of countryside. It was atleast a good 45 minutes away! This is going to take some adjusting on my part, but I think the trade off of living a block away from Lake Washington will make the transition alot easier.

How have you been, everyone? I feel a little out of touch since I've been working like a maniac on my e-course. I've barely picked up my new camera and hardly touched my art supplies in the last couple of months. I think it will all be worth it, though. The e-course is really going to be extraordinary, if I do say so myself. ;) I'm aiming towards opening registration within a week and then starting class the first week in May (specific dates to be announced).

Anyways, I hope you're all doing well and that alot of good and positive things are happening in your lives. I appreciate each of you so much and treasure each comment. xo

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these photos are wonderful :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are fabulous! I'd love to step into them too.
    And we should definately plan a get together when you're in Kirkland, just a few miles from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, really, Sylvia? We're definitely going to have to plan one! And, I've been worried about making new friends there. I've already got one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photos make me ready for summer! Love the location.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki