Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dreamy Images by Corrie Bond




Every couple of months I just have this urge to post photos from one of my favorite photograhers, Corrie Bond. Her photos have such a romantic and nostalgic mood to them. I just want to step right into the photos. The above images, especially, are photos that I can relate to. We live in a small country town with rustic barns and fences and miles of grassy fields. I'm by far a country girl at heart (even though I love visiting the city) so our move to Kirkland, Washington, is going to be a little bit of a stretch for me. Last time we went there to check out the area, I asked my husband to drive me to the closest piece of countryside. It was atleast a good 45 minutes away! This is going to take some adjusting on my part, but I think the trade off of living a block away from Lake Washington will make the transition alot easier.

How have you been, everyone? I feel a little out of touch since I've been working like a maniac on my e-course. I've barely picked up my new camera and hardly touched my art supplies in the last couple of months. I think it will all be worth it, though. The e-course is really going to be extraordinary, if I do say so myself. ;) I'm aiming towards opening registration within a week and then starting class the first week in May (specific dates to be announced).

Anyways, I hope you're all doing well and that alot of good and positive things are happening in your lives. I appreciate each of you so much and treasure each comment. xo

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these photos are wonderful :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are fabulous! I'd love to step into them too.
    And we should definately plan a get together when you're in Kirkland, just a few miles from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, really, Sylvia? We're definitely going to have to plan one! And, I've been worried about making new friends there. I've already got one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photos make me ready for summer! Love the location.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki