Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Weekend DIY Project


We finally bit the bullet and got a new duvet cover (a soft gray with thin rows of ruffles in the same material) and shams for our bed and now I'm brainstorming about what type of decorative pillows I'd like. I found this unique and beautiful DIY on Inside Out Magazine and knew these were the ones. The instructions really don't look that hard either. I don't sew (I was the irritating student who kept asking the Home Economics teacher questions every few seconds) but think even I could do this!

For simple step-by-step instructions, look HERE!

Do you have any DIY projects in the works right now? I'd love to see them if you leave a link to your blog. :)

Oh, just a note...this project was taken from the book "A Homemade Home". Looks like a great book full of ideas!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki