Monday, November 2, 2009

Spotlight on Artists ~ Day 2!

Image by Laffy4k

Good morning! I'm having alot of fun so far with the SPOTLIGHT ON ARTISTS! I hope you are, too. :) Thankyou for all the supportive and encouraging comments for yesterday's featured artists. I'm sure they really appreciated them.

As you look through the artwork displayed, you'll notice how very different each artist's style is. I love that! That's what makes their work unique....their individual personalities shine through each piece.

Enjoy day 2 of the spotlight and please keep those comments coming! For each comment you leave, you'll be entered in a GIVEAWAY from Deanna Pamenter. Thanks, Deanna. :)

3 comments:

  1. Vicki thank YOU for featuring such talented artists and their beautiful expressions! I am really digging this each day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Becky. :) Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. would it be strange to say that image of the crayolas makes me happy :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki