Thursday, October 22, 2009

Opened an Etsy Shop!





Hey there! I just wanted to let you know that I opened an Etsy Shop last weekend. Can't believe I didn't think of telling you earlier. lol. I'm a little slow sometimes. ;) Here's a link to my shop called, Simply Hue Designs and the photos above are photos that I'll be adding soon.

I'll be announcing the featured artists for the SPOTLIGHT ON ARTISTS tomorrow! If you're an artist and have a shop or website, there's still time to submit your work. Please try to have it to me by tomorrow (Friday) morning so I have time to browse through your items before announcing the winners. Thanks! :)

17 comments:

  1. Congrats Vicki! I love all the prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I've bookmarked and have a few prints I'm keeping my eye on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, that was quick. the shop looks great. good luck with it, vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are all so great. :) Thanks for the encouragment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, congrats Vicki ~

    Much success to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um...HELLO!?? You are just NOW telling us!? ;-) Your shop looks awesome...I wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete
  7. COngratulations! How exciting. Will add you to my favorite shops. I love your work!
    :) Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, everyone! Wish I could meet all of you face to face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's about time you opened a shop! I'm heading over right now to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the shop! I love the ferris wheel shot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good for you! Your work is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Vicki! Congrats! Your art is so beautiful I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best wishes on your shops success Vicki!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki