Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Flickr Faves

Happy Friday!!! I hope you're looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Any special plans? I don't think we have any as of yet. I'm hoping my new camera arrives (a Canon Powershot I won on Ebay....would have loved a Canon Rebel, but just happy to have a camera) and then I'll be out running around taking photos everywhere.

If you would like a closeup view of my flickr favorites, click on this link and then on each image that you want to see enlarged.

Oh, just a reminder that THE SPOTLIGHT ON ARTISTS begins on Monday!!! I can't wait to show you the talent in this group. There's a real variety of mediums being displayed, too. Mixed media collage, watercolor, acrylics, etc.

Thanks for another great week. :) I've enjoyed your comments! xo

6 comments:

  1. Have fun with your new camera! That sounds like the perfect way to spend a weekend :)

    I'm at home waiting for the interstate to open so my husband can finish driving up from the Denver airport. He got stuck there yesterday after flying back from a biz trip. His folks are supposed to drive out from Virginia this weekend, so I hope this nasty snowstorm moved north and not east. For me? Cleaning frenzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring some of my photos among such talent! Have fun with your new camera, can't wait to see the outcomes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! My favorite one so far, and they're all pretty amazing! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your kind comments!

    Victoria, enjoy your weekend with your hubby. I'll say a little prayer for a safe trip for him.

    It's an honor to feature your photos, Judith. :)

    Glad you like the favorites this week, Coquette. Alot of red in them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! I am going to go visit your favorites. You have such great taste! Cant wait to see all the Artists next week. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww....thanks, Rachel. :) Hope you have a great weekend, too. I'm looking forward to seeing your halloween photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki