Monday, October 19, 2009

Fresh & Feminine Living




All images via Indie Rocket from Emma's Design Blogg
Look at these light and airy rooms I found this morning via Emma's Design Blogg! Ooh, aah....... Definitely a place I would want to get away to and spend lots of time in. The COLORS are FRESH and the design is CRISP and CLEAN, very typical for Scandinavian interiors. In a year or two my husband and I are planning on moving from our 1918 craftsman bungalow home and I'm seriously thinking of decorating with a lighter, airier approach. BRIGHT COLORS against WHITE are so cheerful and feminine.

What about you? Are these rooms you could live with? What's your decorating style?

8 comments:

  1. So fun! I especially love that little trailer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sooo love that hitch wagon display, i could see a traveling jewelry/art show in it! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the mismatched chairs in that dining room! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this white room. so pretty! :)

    xoxo
    Kasia

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo love these photos, especially the second one

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little trailer is so darn cute!!! I am love love loving it! eee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki