Friday, September 4, 2009

Original Creations by Shay Shay Jewelry




Her Shop ~ Shay Her Flickr ~ Shay Shay Jewelry Her Blog ~ Designer Junk Finder

"Hi,I am a jewelry designer and junk finder. I've been designing interiors and creating whimsical wonders my entire life. I have been in the design business and previously owned a home furnishing/gift store for 14 years. I love collecting and re-purposing cast offs and forgotten objects into something wonderful,mixing high and low,creating unique pieces. I've seen and touched many lands with my eyes and my heart.It's given me an insightful view of life.My jewelry is reflective of my memories as many of the objects used are from around the world. I love antiques and quirky rusty old things. Humble elegance with an old soul, a style I create in my home, life and jewelry."

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki