Friday, September 4, 2009

Lovely Designs by Encore Petite




Her Shop ~ Encore Petite Her Blog ~ Encore Petite Her Flickr ~ Encore Petite


"My name is Mathyld. I am half French, half French-Canadian. 19th century (mostly British) Art is my ultimate passion. If, when in a Museum, you come across a girl screaming and/or weeping in front of a Preraphaelite painting or a piece of Arts & Crafts furniture, that might be me! Also, I love riding my bike and attending punkish gigs on stiletti. I’ve always been into crafts, but it’s very recent that I dared showing my “creations” off to the World!" Mathyld

6 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you for this, Vicki !
    I was so happy that I blogged it : http://encorepetite.wordpress.com/2009/09/04/is-it-the-sun-or-the-spotlights/

    Have a wonderful week-end :)
    Kisses from Paris,
    x x x
    ___mathyld___

    ReplyDelete
  2. ___mathyld___ Is so creative!
    Love her to pieces!
    And her crafts are wonderful!
    Thank you for sharing your bog with her today!
    Now to look at your site and get to know you too!!
    Hugs to you both!
    Rane and kiddlets

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet and lovely, congratulation Mathyld!

    I envy your little owl, resting on a bed of antique lace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mathyld is one of the few people I know in a virtual sense who balances being amazingly creative and talented with her intelligence, wit and thoughtfulness. One special girl from Paris she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mathyld's creations are just delightful :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore Mathyld and her creations! She is a ray of sunshine and a sweetheart, if only I could have tea and giggles with her in Paris!
    xo
    Melis
    ps thank you for featuring her :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki