Monday, July 13, 2009

Nice Surprise This Morning!

I came to the computer this morning to read my e-mails (pre-coffee so I was still a little blurry-eyed) and about jumped out of my chair when I found an e-mail from Paper N Stitch telling me they named Simply Hue blog of the week! Wow, what an honor and a great way to make someone's day. ;) Thanks so much, Brittni! Btw, if you haven't been introduced to Paper N Stitch, they have a very special site where they feature the work of talented artists and crafters.

10 comments:

  1. aw, how nice! congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog today via paper n stitch and am smitten...LOVE it, so happy to have such a beautiful new blog to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so so exciting vicki!! you deserve this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Everyone. :) This is all new to me so it's pretty exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your blog this morning thru Paper N Stitch, but I had forgot to bookmark it...and I just spent an hour tonite trying to find you back!! Happy to have reached you again: now you're in my bloglines feeds so I won't loose you anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cousette! I went to your site and tried to comment (it's beautiful and inspiring, btw) but couldn't figure it out since it's all in French. lol. Thanks for your kind comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Vicki! I love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME!!! Go you! And I LOVE your idea for the call to photographers too--it's just a brilliant way to get the word out about your gorgeous blog, and to feature talented photogs too. Genius, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww....thanks, Anne! I'm pretty excited to see all the photos and to proudly display them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki