Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sweet Summertime.........




Images by Oscar Falk via Luphia Loves

I found these soothing images via Luphia Loves this morning and they have me longing for Summer, which is actually just right around the corner. In the hotter months I wear a real variety of colors, from the softer hues of various neutrals and pastels, to the bolder citrusy (is that a word?) tones of melon and lime. I haven't been feeling 100% this week and the softness of these photos is very calming. Color is amazing.....it really can improve a blue mood. Think of those days when you need an extra lift and you step outside and see your flowers blooming. It's amazing how your mood can go up a notch. :) How does color affect your mood? Any specific examples?

2 comments:

  1. Whenever I'm feeling sick, I wear red and it makes me feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These image are beautiful...I agree they are soothing. I love bright sunshine filling a room with shades of white when I am feeling blue...hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki