Monday, June 29, 2009

Guest Poster ~ Gathering Spriggs

Good Morning. Here's a reason to be excited on a Monday. :) My friend, Heather, from Gathering Spriggs (an amazing blog about everything vintage) created a beautiful guest post! Come along with us to visit "The Shop Around the Corner", India Rose.






Hello Simply Hue readers! I'm excited and honored to be an active part of Vicki's vibrant blog. Over at Gathering Spriggs, I write a weekly feature titled " Shop Around the Corner" that highlights online boutiques from around the globe. Vicki asked me to pick one to share with you here today. So in honor of all things COLORFUL, allow me to introduce a vivid home furnishings textile company called, India Rose.

Now, I know what you are thinking. "How can a home furnishings company be an online boutique"? Well that is the unique angle of India Rose- offering an intimate on-line experience for you and me as well as wholesale products and so much more. The India Rose private label brand designs, creates and manufactures products for such stores as Anthropologie, Crate & Barrel and Harry& David. (you may recognize some things). And if that isn't enough the six member staff also offers creative consulting for new product design.

Carter Bolick, founder and head designer behind India Rose once worked as a Pottery Barn rug designer before branching out to create her own identity as India Rose in 2003 (two years after the birth of her daughter and company namesake). Her husband has now joined the team to help with marketing, business and development (also a former PB designer, set to design a line of furniture for India Rose). So come along with me and enjoy the colorful world of India Rose.


Thanks Vicki for this exciting opportunity to be a part of all things COLOR-FILLED today!


**********

You're the best, Heather. Thanks for introducing us to such a beautiful shop. :)

6 comments:

  1. Love India Rose! I haven't seen these new products. I wish I saw that rainbow ruffle bag for my rainbow post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki, for letting me be a part of Simply Hue today. Everything looks great!! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you posted today, Heather. You did a great job at finding the perfect shop. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! What a beautiful guest post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shower curtain is the most fabulous thing! Thanks for turning me on to India Rose. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that colorful ruffled bag. I really like Heather's blog also. It was great to see her post here today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki