Friday, June 26, 2009

Colorful World ~ Images by Amy Nieto





Friday already? This week went by fast! It's been extra fun posting this week and I really enjoyed the interaction with you. :) I've got some fun things planned for next week and an announcement to make, too....so stay tuned.

Enjoy these amazing photos by Amy Nieto, a very talented photographer and artist from Portland Oregon. If you have a chance take a look at her profile. One thing I learned while reading it is that she loves to wear BRIGHTLY COLORED PATTERNS. I'm inspired.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love the first two pictures..so pretty! Thanks for sharing...taking a look at her profile now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Thanks for bringing her to our attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments. :) They mean alot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those green rain boots are too cute. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These images are gorgeous. Love the green gumboots & umbrella, thx for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki