Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Colorful Living ~ Simplicity




Home Photos by Katja from Nestled In

Recently while searching through photos on Flickr. I found photos of a home that impressed me with its crisp cleanness and SIMPLICITY. As I clicked through the photostream I noticed a recurring pattern. The homeowner clearly enjoys the SIMPLE THINGS in life. Her space is uncluttered and their are charming vignettes of beautiful vases and framed art throughout the home. I've been noticing that the older I get, the more I want to live in a home that's free of chaos. I love the noise and activity of kids' and pets, but "things" can go! I have a huge pile of "giveaways" in my hallway (don't ever open that door....you'll be buried!) and I just keep adding to it. How can you simplify today? Any ideas or thoughts for the rest of us?

2 comments:

  1. I recycled my junk mail? That's as far as I've gotten...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's a good start, Amy. lol. It saves a lot of stress to get rid of junkmail. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki