Monday, March 30, 2009

Today's "Inspiration Piece"


For Monday's color inspiration, I chose this teacup with colored eggs.....yep, feeling festive. :) How do you like this color scheme? What feelings does it conjure up? To me it seems young and fresh. Below are a few Benjamin Moore Colors to use if you're loving this color scheme.

Pink Hibiscus ~ #2172-60
Kittery Point Green ~ #HC-119
Soft Chinchilla ~ #2135-50
Mellow Yellow ~ #2020-50

Go to the Benjamin Moore Virtual Fandeck to try them out!

2 comments:

  1. Vicki,
    I would love to set a table with those little eggs in teacups. That is a lovely idea!
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Abby! I agree....that's such a sweet idea. Thanks again for your beautiful photos!

    ~ Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki