Thursday, December 13, 2012

INTRODUCING TWO NEW SPONSORS ON SIMPLY HUE


Good morning .... it can't be Thursday already.  What have I accomplished?  What have I done??  lol.  Ok, calm down, Vicki.  There's still 2 weeks until Christmas and that's not what it's all about anyways, right?  Thanks for letting me vent.  It felt kinda nice, actually.  :)

Anyways, I just wanted to introduce you to two new sponsors on Simply Hue!  The first one is wonderful vintage shop called Olly Olly Oxen Free.  I think they have a special purpose for their shop that I haven't seen too much on Etsy.  They cater to brides and grooms for their wedding, supplying vintage glassware and goods for table settings and centerpieces.  They also carry some of the most lovely book sets organized in color groups.  Great idea!

The next shop is called Marza and their shop is filled with creative and colorful handmade wooden/driftwood pieces such as Christmas trees adorned with colorful buttons, handmade driftwood and glass lamps, Boho style garlands and chandeliers, drift wood mirrors and shelves and much, much more!  The creativity of women around the world just amazes me.  :)

Have a great Thursday, sweet friends.  xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki