Thursday, November 29, 2012

BEAUTIFUL FELT CREATIONS FROM FAIRY FOLK






I'm always just a tiny bit envious when I browse Etsy and see the talent of so many women from around the world ... I'm just in awe of their creativity and their skills when it comes to sewing, felting, and hand crafts.  I have some new goals to do more hands-on type crafts in 2013, but for now much of my creativity is focused on my photography, teaching e-courses, and decorating.  2013 is going to be my year for hand crafts ... that's a promise!!

Donni is the creative lady behind Fairy Folk on Etsy.  Her shop is overflowing right now with needle felted Christmas ornaments, home decorating items, lovely felted wool acorns, beach pebbles, flowers and toadstools!  She also creates educational toys for Waldorf and Montessori along with wedding favors and decor and handmade felt jewelry.  I'm so impressed and inspired by her work.   :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a lovely feature, Vicki... what a beautifully calm and peaceful space you've created here.
    Blessings and magic,
    Donni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Donni. I love your work!!

      Thank you for your kind words about my blog. I really try to make it a calming place to visit. xo

      Delete
  2. I adore felt and would love to make some creations of my own some day. These are so lovely. Thank you for sharing Donni's works of art with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooow, these creations are so cute and adorable! Thank you for sharing! Wishing you a cosy weekend dearest Vicki! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki