Wednesday, October 31, 2012

THE WHITE PEPPER ON ETSY



Good morning!  I've been neglecting my blog the last couple of weeks because it's been quite busy with my new Autumn session of Raining Umbrellas (I'm loving it!) and with the passing of my sweet Father-in-law last week.  Although, there's always going to be a hole in my heart where he's missing, we're getting back to some sense of normalcy.  Thus, a blog post.  ;)

I found this lovely vintage shop on Etsy a couple of days ago and thought you might like it, too.  So much vintage goodness!  The shop owner knows how to style a photo beautifully, too.

Enjoy browsing!!  xo

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of your father-in-law's passing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Annette. I appreciate thoughtfulness to leave a kind word. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you are fine and busy and I'm sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki