Wednesday, October 10, 2012

REGISTRATION for RAINING UMBRELLAS AUTUMN 2012 is OPEN!!!




Good morning!  I'm so excited to announce that registration for the Autumn 2012 session of RAINING UMBRELLAS creativity e-course is now open!!! I'm extra excited about this Autumn session (scheduled for October 22 - November 16) because I've added some special do-it-yourself projects from talented artists such as the sweet Tina Fussel (Traveling Mama). Plus, it's Fall here in the States and it feels like a time to get cozy and pull out those creative projects we sete aside in the active Summer months. 

I've taught this inspiring and fun course five times now and each time it just seems to get better!  The interaction between students is great to watch and we build such strong bonds throughout the four weeks we spend together.  I hope you'll join us and let us get to know you and inspire you to use that wonderful creativity to it's full potential.  :)

To find out more information and to register visit my E-COURSE PAGE, click on the Pay Pal "Pay Now" button, and Pay Pal will lead you through some very simple instructions.  If you have any questions at all, please send me an e-mail at matissecolor@gmail.com

NOTE: Class size is usually between 10-20 students so you get lots of individual attention and feedback from moi.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I am thinking of participating again, as the DIY-projects make me curious ... but I don't know it yet. Will keep you posted, dear Vicki!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki