Photo by Something to See
Hello again. :) I have a fun announcement to make! I've decided to move forward with offering a Do-it-Yourself e-course with D.I.Y. lessons taught by creative women from around the world. Doesn't that sound fun? I received several submissions a few months ago but would love to add even more to the course.
HERE ARE A FEW GUIDELINES:
1. Please e-mail your submissions to me at email@example.com (feel free to submit up to 3 projects).
2. It would be ideal if you could send me a finished DIY article (with clear precise directions and high quality, bright, step-by-step photos in jpeg. format. If this isn't possible right now, just send your ideas along with a couple of images so I have an idea of how your photos would look in a blog post.
3. I'm looking for all sorts of creative DIY project ideas including handcrafts, art/illustration, sewing, and photography. Your project should be beginning to intermediate level to accommodate most students. Feel free to send me ideas for each.
4. In the end I'll choose just 8-12 crafters and their projects. NOTE: This is not a paid opportunity but will give you, your talents, and your shop (if you have one) exposure. I'll also offer each chosen artist/crafter three months of ad space on Simply Hue!
5. The last day to submit your DIY project(s) is September 1st. I'll contact you personally if I decide to use your project. :)
6. The e-course start date to be announced!
Thanks so much for participating. This will be fun!!!