Thursday, August 9, 2012

HANDMADE BY ...



So, how's everyone doing today?  It's been so quiet this week in the comments section that I'm starting to wonder if anyone's out there!  ;)

I just paid a visit to my friend, Rachel Follett's, blog and shop this morning and it really started my morning off nice.  There's so much beauty to discover on her blog (it is called "the pretty blog", afterall) and her online market place, Lovely Clusters, is overflowing with everything handmade.  You'll find exquisite jewelry, gorgeous apparel, vintage housewares, dreamy art and photography, a wedding section, and more!!

Hope you have a few minutes to spend there today!  Oh, and if you're a seller looking for a place to promote your work, you can get started right HERE.  :)





3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely mention Vicki! :) I just adore your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Rachel! Thanks...that means a lot to me. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki