Thursday, February 23, 2012

Son of a Sailor






Hello, how's your week been so far? Hope it's been a good one for you. Not much new with me. Just having fun and keeping busy with my e-course, Raining Umbrellas, and hard at work planning the lessons for my upcoming e-course, Droplets. I never imagined how much I would enjoy writing and teaching creativity e-courses!

If you like retro, enjoy the sea, and have a touch of hippy in you, I thought you might have fun browsing Son of a Sailor, a jewelry and print design shop on Etsy.

To learn more about the creative duo who run this fun shop, just follow THIS LINK!

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites, too! I love those leather bracelets sooo much! Hope your week continues to go well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina! Nice to hear from you! I've noticed by following your pins on Pinterest that we have similar tastes. :) Hope you're doing well! xx

      Delete
  2. That first bangle is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki