Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Crochet Beauties from Cherry Time




Find these and other gorgeous crochet items HERE!

I never knew such unique and beautiful things could be created with crochet, did you? When I was in Junior High a neighbor friend taught me how to crochet and after we were first married, an elderly woman who I assisted in her home, taught me even more. Unfortunately, it's been years since I picked up crochet needles (don't think I even have them anymore) and I don't remember a thing!

Do any of you know how to crochet or knit? They have a wine and knit club where I live and I'm thinking about joining. I'm hoping that someone there will have the patience to teach me. Crocheting and knitting seem so relaxing and therapeutic!

12 comments:

  1. Love the gloves! And those colors :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, too, Austin. They're so sweet and that blue is so soft and delicate. xo!

      Delete
  2. Vicky, thank you for featuring our work. I hope you'll soon start crocheting because it's really relaxing and you can do almost anything with the yarn.
    Have a fabulous day,
    Mojca & Vesna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mojca and Vesna! I love your crochet work and I was honored to feature you. :) Thanks for the encouragement. I really enjoyed crocheting when I did it. Time to start again!

      Delete
  3. A neighbour friend just showed me how the crochet the other day. I so look forward to making all kinds of pretty things, just like the ones you showed. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my little shop on Etsy for crochet... but I have never been able to make those cute little animals! I learned in fourth grade a few things and think it helped me pick it up fairly easy again in college.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love a link to your shop, Angela! I bet, if you can already crochet, you would be able to make these hearts easily. :-)

      Delete
  5. Hi Vicki, These are so cute!! My Grandma taught me to crochet when I was younger but wouldn't have a clue now!!
    These little things make me want to get back into it!!
    Jules d+o xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Jules! We ought to challenge each other to pick up crochet again (or to start knitting). :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Vicki! I strongly recommend you knitting! Your creativity course awoke on me the need of knitting among other activities. My mother tried to teach me when I was younger but it didn't quite interested me at first, and now I really love it, it's so relaxing. You should try it.
    Hope you feel well, Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just started myself looking for interesting pages. Looks like i found one add one more to your list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki