Tuesday, January 24, 2012

There's Still Time to Register!


I would love for you to join me along with other creative women for my 4 week creativity e-course beginning on February 6th! If you're looking for an affordable way to jump start your creativity in 2012, Raining Umbrellas is the class for you. You'll have fun and gain a lot from this one-of-a-kind online class. Lessons are posted on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and each day includes a featured artist/designer/photographer and an artist interview! There's loads of inspiration, beautiful images, and creative prompts and assignments to motivate you along the way.

Raining Umbrellas is my pride and joy and it makes me so happy when I receive positive feedback from my students. It's encouraging to learn that Raining Umbrellas has touched their lives and caused them to grow creatively. I want the same thing for YOU, too!

For more information and to register, just follow THIS LINK!!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki