Thursday, November 17, 2011

What are your favorite actions or textures?






I have a new favorite photographer to add to my list. Look at these beautiful images by Edera! I'm working at broadening my photography style and admire the vintage nostalgic tones and the mood to these photos. They look like they might have been shot with a film camera, but I'm not sure. Sometimes there are actions or textures you can purchase to give your photos this looks.

Since we're on the subject, what are YOUR favorite textures or actions (if you're a photographer, of course)?

4 comments:

  1. Loving the lace! Sooo pretty!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Florabella all the way! But I like MCP, and Kaleidoscope for textures... My hope is to purchase some Florabella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those really are lovely. Thanks for the link. Lots of inspiration, I can see why you added her to your favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Vicki,

    Just happened upon your blog and I would like to share that my favorite textures happen in nature: tree bark, reflections in car or bike metals, knits or embroidered items, shadows ... i am a complete photo nut. Great blogs!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki