Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Shoot by Design Photography Course


Good morning! Today I wanted to let you know about an exciting one-of-a-kind photography course, Shoot by Design, being offered by my dear friend, Amanda Gilligan, from Mockingbird blog. Amanda is an extremely talented photographer, well-known blogger, one of the photographers/authors for Polaroid Notes, with another book coming out soon authored alongside Susannah Conway and Jennifer Altman .

If you're new to photography or just want to fine-tune your skills, please consider registering for Amanda's inspiring and enriching e-course. Class begins October 30th.!

Here is a brief description of the course taken from her website:

"Shoot By Design: Refining Your Photography Style is an online photography course for beginners looking to shoot with more purpose, creativity and passion.
Do you want to shoot with greater focus? Are you looking to spend more time on honing your craft and style? Do you want to put more of yourself into your images? Are your photographs telling stories and engaging those who view them? Do you want to shoot with more passion?

The 6 week course will be both creative and technical with a focus on honing your photography style.

Over the course of the 6 weeks, I will teach you all I know about molding your signature style and finding your own voice, I will share my technical tips to get the best out of your camera and show you how I create strong, passionate images."


For more information, follow THIS LINK! Oh, and by the way, I'll be a student in this next session and learing right alongside you. :)



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing: this looks really interesting! Would love to participate too, but still doubting ... As I am Unravelling now ;) But we'll see :) How about Droplets Vicki? I miss this creative boost and I guess I am not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this blog post... it sounds a wonderful course. I will join up with these e-courses just as soon as I finish my night college course.. it takes up alot of my time at the moment. i would LOVE to finely tune my photoblog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just subscribed too, so I will be participating together with you! Looking forward to this experience! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vicki and Cococita, I would love to be your classmate, this is the course that I look for next as I need to polish my photograph skill. but really the time is not allow. so I guess I will join for the next session then.

    Btw Vicki, today I bloged about your e-course, all the best for you, dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki