Monday, September 26, 2011

Droplets Registration Postponed

Hi there! No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. lol. We are still in the process of moving (unbelievably) but I should be back to blogging soon. :)

For those of you who were looking forward to registering for Droplets today, I wanted to let you know that it's been postponed for awhile. Things have just not gone as planned for our move (do they ever?) but once the dust settles a bit, I hope to offer it again. I feel like I'm letting some sweet ladies down, but I'll do my best to get it up and running in the not-too-distant future.

Hope you're doing well, sweet friends. I'll see you soon...promise. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki