Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Thing For.......

Have you ever visited the style/design blog, A Thing For? In my opinion, she has a real knack for putting together the most beautiful fashion and photograhy collages! It looks like it's been a while since she posted on her blog, but I thought you still might enjoy the beauty of her collections. :)

*** Just wanted to encourage you to follow the link above to find out the names of the talented photographers who took these amazing images!


  1. Yes, I've seen that blog and I think it's lovely. Such a shame it's not being posted on any more.

  2. I know...I agree, Photo Puddle. Thank you for all of your kind comments!

  3. Wow!! So inspiring ... I really love these combinations. So stylish ... This is real beauty.

  4. I have never heard of this blog before!! Thanks for sharing!! Love it :)


Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki