Monday, April 25, 2011

Registration is Open!

Good morning! For those of you who celebrate it, did you enjoy your Easter? We had such a nice time at my parents house. We actually had more of a St. Patty's Day dinner because my 19 year old son just came home and his favorite holiday is St. Patrick's Day. My Mom sure knows how to cook up a mean corned beef! She makes everything look so effortless. I love having holiday dinners at our house, but I get a little more anxious than she does...I want everything to be so perfect. Silly me. ;)

If you've noticed, I've been MIA the last several days. I've been working hard to pull all of the loose ends together for my creativity e-course. And now, I'm happy to say, it's open for registration (to learn more or to register, click on the link I just gave)! There are already 25 lovely students pre-registered and I'm planning to take 25 more. I hope you'll be one of them! xo

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I already have a few others on the go for May! :(

    Hopefully you'll do it again at some point?
    Good luck, Vicki! I know this will be an awesome course for those who've enrolled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy easter, I hope you enjoyed it :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki,
    I enjoyed my visit.
    Your blog is so refreshing and filled with such beauty.
    I look forward to visiting again soon.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad your easter, was a good one.
    wow, this class looks amazing.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki