Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Me and a Cup of Hot Chocolate


Good morning! The sun is shining and the skies are blue today in Seattle. I am aching to get out this door and go for a country drive with camera in hand. I'm sorry to hear about all of you who are expecting snow storms over the next several days. I promise I'm not rubbing in our good fortune. ;) Well, if you can, stay in side and cuddle up with a warm blanket and a cup of hot chocolate.

Which reminds me...today I wanted to introduce you to my newest sponsor, Me and a Cup of Hot Chocolate! The owner of this beautiful shop is an artist/illustrator/designer from Bangkok. Her illustrations are so feminine and glamorous and have such a soft romantic quality about them. She even sells a couple of specially designed scarves sold exclusively in her Etsy Shop. :)

If you have a chance, pay her shop a visit! And if you're interested in becoming a sponsor on Simply Hue, click on the advertising tab at the top of the screen for more info. :)

Have a great day, sweet friends. xo

1 comment:

  1. omg, i love this style of art. vintage, retro, france <3 i love it, really.
    i'm gonna follow youw work ;)
    greetz from Poland ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki