Monday, October 11, 2010

The New Issue of Lonny is Out!




Hi there! How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun and "Autumn-ish"? I didn't do anything too exciting but I did have some time to set up and take a couple of new photos. One of them is in the next post. :)

Anyways, the new issue of Lonny Magazine is available online now! I learned recently that they are now selling hard copies, too. The price is really steep, though (Don't quote me but I think it's around 30 dollars for one issue). Anyways, it's a lovely magazine if you have a hot beverage and some time to relax.

O.k., now on to this weeks Creative Challenge. This weeks challenge is:

"Out of My Comfort Zone"

Here are a few suggestions. If you normally take vintage style photos (guilty here) try a few photos with a more contemporary feel. If you normally collage with bright colored papers and materials, use neutral colored papers/fabrics. If you normally draw/paint animals, how about draw people or flowers? This will be one of our more challenging challenges but it will be good to stretch ourselves a bit. You can do it. I believe in you and can't wait to see your work! xo

4 comments:

  1. Hello Vicki, how is your day? I already knew about this but haven't had yet time to explore this new issue... and you just chose fabulous images! My mouth is watering right now for more!!! The challenge seems pretty interesting to me... let us see!!! :) Hugs and wishes for a sweet day! Twiggs
    http://aplacefortwiggs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so love all these online magazines, but I'm a ripper, so I miss the hard copies. Did you see your spread in the new Fryd online?? It's darling, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know, Jessie! I just checked it out. Such an honor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! so pretty!

    www.annawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki