Monday, September 13, 2010

This Week's Creative Challenge!

You can find this photo in my shop, Simply Hue Designs. :)

Good Morning! How was your weekend? Ours was relaxing...nothing too eventful but nice. This morning was a little crazy, though. My daughter called us at 2:30 a.m. and needed us to drive her to the emergency room for some pain she was having in her lower back. It ended up she had a kidney stone! We were at the ER until almost 7 a.m.! She's here resting now so I get to play nurse. :) She's feeling a lot better and even asking for a taco. That's a good sign for sure!

Anyway, I wanted to pop in and let you know this week's Creative Challenge theme. This week's challenge is:

MOSTLY GREEN! Post photos and artwork that are mostly green. Feel free to use other colors in moderation but a majority of your artwork should be....you guessed it....GREEN! Have fun, relax, and let you creativity flow. :)

6 comments:

  1. I keep attempting to take part in a challenge, but keep running the other way. At any rate - I have had kidney stones, and OUCH! No fun.at.all!! I hope your baby is better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Melifaif. :) She's feeling quite a bit better...thanks! The challenges are really basic and there's no need to feel intimidated. We would love to have you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki, ouch!!! I feel for her. I'm scared of kidney stones as I only have one kidney....(what blood type are you? just kidding.) Anyway hope she feels better...just submitted my GREEN entry for the challenge, which inspired me to do something different with a shot of a luna moth I've had for awhile. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, I saw your photo in the group and loved it...it's really nice!

    Hmmm...this sounds awful but I don't think I know what blood type I am. I think "O Positive". If you ever need a kidney and your "O Positive", I'm here. Hopefully that never happens though! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best for your daughter!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I've had a kidney stone too and it is not fun at all. :( How does the challenge work? Where do you post entries and how? It looks fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki