Friday, July 23, 2010

New in my shop!

Hi there! I haven't forgotten you, I promise. Just dropping by to say "hi" and to let you know I'm still alive and kicking. How was your week? Any fun plans this weekend? I'd love to hear them. My photography is for sale at a street fair this weekend (my sweet friend is "manning the booth" since I haven't been feeling well) and my hubby and I are going to a play tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to having a reason to dress up...time to get out of these yoga pants!

Take care and have a great weekend friends! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki ~ Your image is stunning! We've got family in town for a week and I've got to help out at the Bed and Breakfast Saturday and Sunday.
    Love Summer time! Have a great evening and take care ~ Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki-
    I hope you are feeling a little better and I bet the play will help. Have fun! We're headed down to the lake today for swimming and fishing today and like you, I need a reason to ge tout of my yoga pants! : ) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and I hope you sell lots at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new here - loving your photo sensibilities and eye!! Will definitely be back often..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki