Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just a Little Inspiration

Another version of this photo for sale in my shop. :)

Good morning! Looks like I won't be blogging Thursday or Friday but I'll be back on Monday to introduce a very talented designer. I'm taking my Dad out for breakfast in the morning and then preparing for my son's graduation party on Saturday. We need to cut up about 20 lbs. of chicken breasts, green peppers, pineapples, and mushrooms for shishkabobs (not sure if that's how you spell it)! Then, I have a ton of errands to run...atleast two grocery stores, the craft supply store, the post office, and good ol' Target. I feel a little overwhelmed just writing this.

Hope you're having a good week so far and finding some bright spots in your week. ;) xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Courage for all these preparations ! I wish you a good day with your familiy... and does not forget to make pretty photographs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you tomorrow and hope you had a fantastic day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this vicki! good luck with all your preparations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore that photograph. The pale minty greens in the sky are so lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I needed that photo and reminder. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Vicki, I am loving all your photos! You are truly talented, it is just dreamy to visit your sites, just wanted you to know ~ Hello from Wisconsin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki